SHARE is a very special neighborhood community-building publication for residents of San Elijo Hills and Old Creek Ranch.
- We print 5,500 copies each month.
- We hand-deliver a new issue to 5,000+ doorsteps each month.
- The remainder are distributed around town through local businesses & shops.
- SHARE is where neighbors meet, community builds, and good stuff gets shared.
- Community news & events, school news, business spotlights & inspirational stories.
Here’s all the stuff you need to know about advertising:
- Rate Card – See our competitive ad rates (starting as low as $80/month)
- Ad specs – Here’s all the stuff your designer will want to know
- Reader demographics – Learn about our readers
- Distribution– See our delivery boundaries
- Download/print media kit – Click here to download our media kit as a PDF
This is just the start. Our mission is to build connections and strengthen our community and we do that best by helping residents connect with you and the story of your business.
Together we can craft some creative ideas for how to best SHARE that story with San Elijo.
We look forward to working with you!
Contact: Karen Friend Smith