The San Marcos Chamber of Commerce recently welcomed the following businesses to the Chamber with Ribbon Cutting Events.
317 S. Rancho Santa Fe Rd., San Marcos
Advanced Veterinary Care
1691 Melrose Drive #110, San Marcos
Callen & Associates
334 Via Vera Cruz Suite 205, San Marcos, CA 92078
San Marcos Spring Festival
Sunday, April 12, 9AM-5PM
Between Grande Ave. & San Marcos Blvd.
After Hours Business Mixer
Thursday, April 23, 5:30-7:30PM
Insert Location, San Marcos
Visit www.sanmarcoschamber.com for details and membership information.
The San Marcos Chamber of Commerce welcomed their new board of directors for 2015 who were installed at the 2015 State of the City Address.
• Paul Van Middlesworth, Chair, The Computer Factory
• Tim Williams, Immediate Past Chair, Markstein Beverage Co.
• Lela Hankins, RE/MAX UNITED
• Stacy Rungaitis, North County Health Services
• Daniel Reichel, Torrey Pines Bank
• Margie Fugate, Cocina Del Charro
• Laura Gropen, Palomar College
• Marie Purdy, Allen Brothers Mortuary, Inc.
• Kimmy Roberts, Teri, Inc.
• Lydia Romero, Honorary Government Affairs Committee, City of San Marcos
• Matt Simmons, Director, Consultants Collaborative
• James Testa, Testa & Associates, LLP
• Pam Wells, California State University San Marcos
• Ron Wilson, Ron Wilson Insurance